Friday, November 2, 2007

it's goodbye to Love...

On January 2, 2008, OlioRadio will be closed. Major budget stresses are too strong for me to be able to re-up when my present package runs out.

After nearly 6 years here, there's no way to express the depth of my feelings. I can only say Thank You to the Musicians who created the recordings I've played. Your style & talent are amazing, & I'm honored to have extended your reach in a small way. Also Thanks to my Listeners who have put up with mega-bizarro sets, badly-prepped tracks, & all the other. I thought that there were folks elsewhere in the world who would enjoy music & other recordings from early Sousa marches to the newest IndiePop; y'all proved it.

All at Live365, past & present, deserve all our praise. The dedication & good humor of the employees of Live365 has always amazed & delighted me. You are a Class Act, & I know that greater success is coming.

I don't know what to say to this Community of Webcasters. I'd list everybody I want to single out, but I doubt that the board's software can take a multi-page post. lol Paraphrasing The Duke: I Love You Madly. And I will miss you so much.

Until Jan. 2, OlioRadio will still be pumping out the ones & zeros of over 100 years of recordings.

Y'know they say that the phrase "May you live in interesting times" is a curse...it's been a Joy for me.
Love & Peace, Clarence

No comments: