Tuesday, January 31, 2006

February 1st, 2002:
CJ's Radio Olio begins streaming an odd collection of Music, Comedy, and Stuff over Live365.

February 1st, 2006:
Happy Fourth Anniversary to ME!! :lol:

Well...to the Olio! Now streaming in MP3Pro quality (for both Broadband & Dial-up listeners), Real.Extreme.Freeform. has become a mantra to me. There've been ups & downs, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for the World.
Thank You to all the Listeners who have checked out the Olio over the years! Thanks to all the great folks at Live365 who work so hard to keep the streams a-streamin'! And Thanks to the Great Community of Live365 Webcasters who have helped me along the way to the point that I'm suffering from Delusions of Adequacy.
As Year Five of CJ's Radio Olio begins, I gotta say it:
You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!!
Love and Peace, Clarence




No comments: