Wednesday, October 15, 2003

OK,here's what happened over the weekend...
Sunday,I was ready to wipe out my old files & upload new copies that sounded better & were in absolute compliance w/Live365's needs. After deleting the old files on Live's server,I found that I had NO WAY to upload files that XP Home would play nice with. XP had been getting a little picky lately but it turned downright snotty towards me. I did a reinstall:no difference. I then backed up ALL files,apps,etc.,& Monday(after 10 hrs. spent on this Sun.) I did a "Clean Install". That seemed to do it. I'm still recovering(reinstalling apps,resetting preferences,wondering where some files are that I Know I Saved :-)) but it's finally getting back to abnormal. So that's what I've been doing in My Hobby:-) the last few days. Only took about 24 hrs. over three days...WHEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!
It's all better now...
Love & Peace.

No comments: